Celebrating Your Bachelorette Party At A Winery- A Guide
David and Charlotte Regan | October 24, 2023
A bachelorette party is a fun and relaxing moment, albeit mixed with a few moments of wildness and banter. It gives you and your female friends an event to unwind and break the monotony of life. However, the enjoyment and success of such a personal celebration depends on proper planning and execution. You can surely throw such a party at your home or a rented venue. However, it can also be a nice idea to celebrate the event away from the city, amidst serenity and lush greenery. Choose a quiet, beautiful winery and the experience will be magical.
Tips to make your bachelorette party at a winery successful
We will suggest some ideas and tops to ensure the bachelorette party you celebrate at a vineyard and winery becomes truly enjoyable and memorable.
- Book in advance- Top vineyards and wineries renting their venue for parties and similar events are eyed by people from adjacent places, all over the year. Unless you book in advance, you may not find a suitable venue for your event. So, contact them a couple of months before the event date.
- Opt for a tour- Some wineries offer a tour to prospective customers who want to book the venue for upcoming events. This way, you can get a clear idea about the venue and facilities you can avail there.
- Check for package customization- Typically, wineries offering their venues for events have pre-designed packages for weddings, birthdays etc. When you want to celebrate a bachelorette party, you may want some personalization and customizations. You can talk with the winery management about customization possibilities. You may, for example, want a specific type of venue décor for the event.
- Check the amenities- A bachelorette’s party is expected to be full of fun and frolic. So, you have to check the winery for available amenities. Nowadays, you will find such wineries laden with modern amenities, the distance from city notwithstanding.
- You may be in the mood for dancing and singing on the day. So, it is better if the winery has a suitable room or indoor setup for hosting parties.
- If the winery has arrangements for high-speed wireless web access, that will be useful.
- Check with the winery staff for vehicle parking facilities at the setup.
- Arrange the vendors- Even if it will not be a party involving plenty of guests, finalizing suitable vendors for foods and beverages will be necessary. Since wineries are located outside urban areas, you can talk with the winery staff to find and locate suitable vendors for your party. The wines produced at the winery can surely be kept on the menu.
You can certainly plan for a bachelorette party at a serene, lush winery setting. However, plan in advance to make such an event a roaring success. Assess and compare a few wineries and check their facilities and customization options.